Telford 2016

Model related events around Ireland... or close to it.
Vacformedhero

Re: Telford 2016

Postby Vacformedhero » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:13 pm

Thanks Vinny , appreciate the response , I already had googled the shite out of it but really wanted an experienced travelers opinion on this venue ,
I think it will have to be next year , is there any other European model shows you would recommend
Thanks again
And if you see a 1 9 th scale Kettenkrad take their details for me , lol

Georgeconna

Postby Georgeconna » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:36 am

Intermodel bau in Germany is possibly the best show in Europe and covers Everything. It is in Dortmund. I went this year and was blown away by what we saw.

http://www.intermodellbau.de/en/home.html

Google the vids on it for what it is about. I am Tempted to make the trip again next year and spend 2 days at it. You need it really. We walked about 8 miles around the exhibition halls.
Cheers

George

BrIAN332

Postby BrIAN332 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:21 pm

Vinny wrote:
BrIAN332 wrote:Have you that shoping list made out Vinny, sterling is looking pretty good, real good [smilie=thumb.gif]

Can't wait Brian! [smilie=banana.gif] I don't have a list ready because I'm cutting way back this year.. but I'll be on the look out for a show special or a bargain in the second hand kits.

Vinny [smilie=thumb.gif]

:D Boarding passes printed off ,List is made out, but sticking to it with the temptation that is there will be hard, but hope to pick up a few specials and all i want.... plus some,

See ya Fri nite for the Aircoach, bring it on [smilie=thumbsup02.gif] [smilie=beer.gif] [smilie=thumbsup02.gif]

Then we have to plan another show to go to :roll:

Wayne E

Postby Wayne E » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:48 pm

Looking forward to it, i'm heading up early to catch a few Z Z Z's, so i'll you at the airport lads !

Return to “Events”