Fidelma

d_anonymous_modeller

Fidelma

Postby d_anonymous_modeller » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:08 am

Hi lads,
there's a few MILF's I fancy doin.So I'll try to finish this little minx.It's a 1/35 scale figure from Legend Productions called Monella which has been on the shelf of shame for over 2 years.
To hopefully help get the creative juices flowing we'll call her Fidelma for no particular reason,but it will bring back some Irish tv soap history when a young Fidelma got her wicked way with a married farmer Miley in the hay shed.Shocking stuff in Ireland at the time,the brazen hussy.Well Holy God, people were ringing Joe Duffy for months after. Maybe she's a MILF in real life now?Little Fidelma should be riding a bicycle but that wasn't finished either.It should be easy enough - just paint & glue the parts together right.
Here she is in all her glory.

More later,
Anon....

Vinny

Re: Fidelma

Postby Vinny » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:01 pm

d_anonymous_modeller wrote:Maybe she's a MILF in real life now?

There you go Anon...

Are you going to be making the bike and a little base?

Looking forward to seeing how you get on with this one.

Vinny [smilie=pdt_popc1.gif]

d_anonymous_modeller

Postby d_anonymous_modeller » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:28 am

Ooooh Fidelma.Definitely MILF material,she's still a lash Vince.I would!
Got my hands on Fidelma tonight & got a bit of warping on.All Vallejo acrylics.Just tried the Zoueki-Mura Special Brush NY-01 (bought from RB Productions) & it's pretty impressive for the small details.
Don't know about finishing the bike,I had a problem with the etch spokes - some snapped while bending to shape.Not enough heat - first time trying it.But I could always improvise but lost interest in it at the time.Maybe Fidelma will encourage me,she will be lookin for a ride when she's finished.
Here she is after tonight.

Adios,
Anon....

d_anonymous_modeller

Postby d_anonymous_modeller » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:50 am

Got a bit of masking done for pain ting the dress.I tried this Parafilm M,never tried it before & it seems pretty good to use so far.It's not too adhesive so shouldn't pull off the paint which is easily damaged with handling.Easily manipulated into shape & it's more adhesive onto itself.Might get some more paint on tonight??

Adios,
Anon...

Georgeconna

Postby Georgeconna » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:12 am

You should get the decals Cellulite affect for the Leg man, Pure class 3d effect. seen it at the IPMS Tokyo show last year. Unreal
Cheers

George

d_anonymous_modeller

Postby d_anonymous_modeller » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:15 pm

Cheers George,
I'm not a gynaecologist,but I'll have a look into it.3d cellulite effect eh?You couldn't be up to those Jap modellers boy.
Anon...

d_anonymous_modeller

Postby d_anonymous_modeller » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:18 am

Got a lick of yeller Tamiya on the dress & partly removed the mask to check how good it is.I used a new blade to cut the mask around the cleavage area which turned out very good.Around he skirt/ leg area I just pressed it in with a toothpick & the skirt will need a bit of touch up later.

The join between the rear of the dress & the front isn't great,next up - knickers??
Adios,
Anon...

d_anonymous_modeller

Postby d_anonymous_modeller » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:02 pm

Dress fit adjusted & nicks painted.

Adios,
Anon. . . .

d_anonymous_modeller

Postby d_anonymous_modeller » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:24 pm

Got a little more painting done & attached the leg & rear dress.Filled the gap & shaped with some white Milliput.So not much more to do with Fidelma - just attach the arms,paint the milliput & one or two spots to paint.

Adios,
Anon....

Vinny

Postby Vinny » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:49 pm

[smilie=yikes.gif] There's not much left to the imagination with this one! That dress is rather translucent! :D

d_anonymous_modeller wrote:Ooooh Fidelma.Definitely MILF material,she's still a lash Vince.I would!

I hope SWMBO doesn't visit your threads! :lol:

V [smilie=pdt_popc1.gif]

Return to “The M.I.L.F. Group Build”