Micheal Collins

d_anonymous_modeller

Re: Micheal Collins

Postby d_anonymous_modeller » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:17 am

Hi all,
eventually got Micheal over the finish line.Painted his head,glued on his arms & head & touched up some little paint chips & mistakes.His facepaint was a little difficult with it being so small.His left eye was scary looking so it had to be repainted to reduce its size compared to his right eye.

Got there eventually.

Overall this was a nice figure to work on - sculpting is of a high standard.Tis a change from building models,both plastic & paper & trying out some new techno stuff (you know what I mean) & maybe some old (brushpainting) not used so much by myself in a while.Very pleased with how this turned out,especially as its my first attempt at figure modelling.I'll definatly do another figure,got one in the stash already & saw a nice Shamrock Miniatures future release for next year that I'd try.
Thanks to everyone with their tips along the way & for all the nice comments on the forum & at the ISM Fair in Cork yesterday.
Cheers Anon....

Georgeconna

Postby Georgeconna » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:51 am

Class jim, Did not get a good look at the Fig really. Loved the LEDs in the Iron man, Excellent effects..
Cheers

George

beowulf

Postby beowulf » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:33 am

nice work, more patience than me, i wouldnt know where to start with something like that

Spud

Postby Spud » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:57 pm

With a paint brush :D turned out really nice Jim they get easier with each one you do :)

Vinny

Postby Vinny » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Excellent result Anon! :DX The Big Fella looked fantastic in reality on the display table. Well done dude!

V [smilie=thumb.gif]

martay

Postby martay » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:19 pm

Hey Anon, i just got your message and tried to reply but i think you got replys stopped or some such, anyway i thank you sincerely for thinking of me nd the belts are exactly what i am looking for and ill deffo take them from you,ill will contact you when im going to cork next, ill leave a message with george or something.
Thanks again bud, Martin [smilie=bow.gif]
Man with hand in pocket, feel cocky all day

Return to “ISM Goes To The Movies”