The Dark Knight & The Bat-Pod

BrIAN332

Re: The Dark Knight & The Bat-Pod

Postby BrIAN332 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Very cool Vinny,you are making great progress on this one,great work there on the Dark Knight and excellent attention to detail as always :DX

Vinny

Postby Vinny » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:50 am

Thanks for looking lads!

Spud wrote:what size you need Vinny i have a shot of it here that ill bring into the meet next week

Spud, that would be amazing! Very kind of you and I'd appreciate it a lot. Basically I'd need is some of your scraps. One man's trash is another man's treasure :lol: Just some off cuts in the small diameters of say 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm and 3mm (deffo 3mm as I need about 0.5cm for something) if you have it. I wouldn't need much, say 1cm or so... or some small bits that you'd normally bin or brush off the table. For the most part I want to slice them to create a few buttons but there are a couple of parts where I'd need about 1 to 1.5cm. I'd make use of anything really. That's why I was hoping that the assorted rod pack would come into Marks.

By any chance would you have about 1.5cm of the half round rod in 2mm or 2.5mm? [smilie=pray.gif] I've been searching spares and old junk for something useable but no luck yet.

Thanks a million buddy!
Vinny [smilie=thumb.gif]

Spud

Postby Spud » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:57 am

the only half round i have is 1mmill bring in a shot of it and you can take some snips, of what ever you need. i have some stuff close to those measurements so they might work for ya

Vinny

Postby Vinny » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:00 am

Spud wrote:the only half round i have is 1mmill bring in a shot of it and you can take some snips, of what ever you need.

Excellent! 1mm might work actually. I'll only need 1.5cm of it so no need to bring it all in. Thanks again Peter!

Simson

Postby Simson » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:09 am

Vinny wrote:Thanks for looking lads!

Spud wrote:what size you need Vinny i have a shot of it here that ill bring into the meet next week

Spud, that would be amazing! Very kind of you and I'd appreciate it a lot. Basically I'd need is some of your scraps. One man's trash is another man's treasure :lol: Just some off cuts in the small diameters of say 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm and 3mm (deffo 3mm as I need about 0.5cm for something) if you have it. I wouldn't need much, say 1cm or so... or some small bits that you'd normally bin or brush off the table. For the most part I want to slice them to create a few buttons but there are a couple of parts where I'd need about 1 to 1.5cm. I'd make use of anything really. That's why I was hoping that the assorted rod pack would come into Marks.

By any chance would you have about 1.5cm of the half round rod in 2mm or 2.5mm? [smilie=pray.gif] I've been searching spares and old junk for something useable but no luck yet.

Thanks a million buddy!
Vinny [smilie=thumb.gif]

Vinny, I may have some of those sizes too, I'll bring it along if I have, so together we should be able to get what you need?

De nnis

Simson

Postby Simson » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Vinny, today I dropped short pieces of the required rods and tube at Mark's George for you in case you visit during the week.
I don't have halfround but he has that in stock I saw.

Dennis

Vinny

Postby Vinny » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:18 am

Dennis! Just got back home. I got a great surprise when George gave me the packet of rod pieces you left with him! Fantastic! I'll definitely make great use of them. Dank je wel! [smilie=thumbsup02.gif]

Most kind of you to go to all that effort... and I like all the deminsions you jotted down. A real meticulous modeller :D

Cheers! [smilie=beers.gif]
Vinny  

Simson

Postby Simson » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:51 am

Graag gedaan

Vinny

Postby Vinny » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Mobieus came good and a replacement tyre arrived in the post today. It's not perfect but it'll do... a big improvement over the wonky one.

Vinny [smilie=thumb.gif]

Biskup

Postby Biskup » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:38 pm

It looks great so far :) Looking forward to see more of it :)

Return to “ISM Goes To The Movies”