Curragh Military Show.

Past events from 2012
Georgeconna

Curragh Military Show.

Postby Georgeconna » Thu May 17, 2012 1:27 am

I've never been but sound like a good day out.

Curragh Military Show
Sunday 20 May 2012

Venue: The Curragh Racecourse

The Curragh Military Show includes re-enactments, a road-run through local towns, living history displays, re-creations of periods from military history & local and military history displays.

Blurb:

The 2012 MVCI Curragh Military Vehicle Show will be held at the Curragh Race Course on Sat 19th and Sun 20th May. As usual, Sat is for setting up, tyre kicking etc with a free BBQ/Food and hopefully a road run. There will be a bar in operation.

We plan to have a vehicle movement / re enactment area in operation and will be moving at least some of the Show outside the walls. Closer to the dates we will be producing a map devided into sections which can be pre booked by displayers.

All Clubs, Groups and individuals are welcome to display at the Curragh and you are also welcome to advertise your own Club/Group, Event or Show.

We will also be producing a map of the new traders area devided into sections whcih can also be prebooked by traders. There was some mix up last year in relation to stall locations, stalls unsuitable for this type of Show etc. That will not happen this year.

All stalls/stands/activitys/games etc that there is a charge for or where selling is involved are regarded as traders and are only permitted in the traders area. No sales or chargable activitys will be permitted in the Vehicle/Equipment/Heritage display area

Cheers

George.
Cheers

George

Chris S

Re: Curragh Military Show.

Postby Chris S » Thu May 17, 2012 1:58 am

I'll have to miss this one ...heading north for the Northwest 200 this weekend :)

Chris.

Georgeconna

Re: Curragh Military Show.

Postby Georgeconna » Thu May 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Ah cool, Went to that a few years back with me dad, Camped in Ballymoney, What a weekend, Great weather as well. Those guys have nerves of steel!!!
Cheers

George

Return to “2012 Archive”