A Day at the Beach - Tamiya T-62

BrIAN332

Re: A Day at the Beach - Tamiya T-62

Postby BrIAN332 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:09 pm

Unbelivable work Todd,realy was great to follow this build from word go and see a true craftsmans work come to life,it is so realistic looking its scary,you can almost smell that rusty burnt out T62,excellent work from start to finish [smilie=first.gif]

TRM

Postby TRM » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:16 pm

Thank you Brian!! Great to have you around on this!! Actually this was one of two I finished over the weekend... http://modelerssocialclub.proboards.com ... 854/thread Early in the year...I hope to have a few more in me!!

Simson

Postby Simson » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Show me a few more of these set ups and I become hooked to try one myself.
Looks easy enough the way you show it but I'm sure it takes a lot of learning and trial and error in reality.
The more I see the more I like to start one but need to find my own subject.

Dennis

Spud

Postby Spud » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:17 pm

Fantastic Todd on both

TRM

Postby TRM » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Thanks Spud!!! hey...didn't I just see you somewhere? LOL!!!! Gotta love the .net!!

Spud

Postby Spud » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:30 pm

lol

BrIAN332

Postby BrIAN332 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:10 pm

TRM wrote:Thank you Brian!! Great to have you around on this!! Actually this was one of two I finished over the weekend... http://modelerssocialclub.proboards.com ... 854/thread Early in the year...I hope to have a few more in me!!

Wow that is unreal work there Todd,love that panzer dio,the attention to detail is top class,love the battle damage and the details like the magazines,newspapers etc,class.Great work on the figures as well, the groundwork is so realistic looking,excellent,love the reference photos as well,top class work :DX

Brian :o)b

Vinny

Postby Vinny » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:06 pm

[smilie=allhail.gif]

Outstanding work Todd! Totally top notch! I really enjoyed following this build... even all the talk of baseball games and salty pretzels brought back great memories of when I used to go Fenway to see the Red Sox play. Happy days! :D

Thanks for sharing this build with us and teaching us a thing or two along the way. I hope you'll treat us to some more builds in the future. ;)

[smilie=beers.gif]
Vinny [smilie=thumb.gif]

TRM

Postby TRM » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:50 am

Brian - Thank you Sir! I appreciate the kind words on this and the L/70. I honestly feel that the projects flow better, resulting in a hopefully better finish if I first am enjoying the build but also if I try not to burden myself with "thinking" to much...just let it go! Thanks again!! ;)

Thank you Vinny!! Too kind Sir! Had some fun with it and enjoyed being apart of the GB! Some really great builds going on...great builds give a lot of motivation to build and have some fun!! Fenway ey? Been to a few games!! Something just cool about sitting in the park watching a game!! The pretzels are a must !! LOL!!! I am looking forward to many more builds this year...will definitely plan to share amongst the ISM Crew!! Just need to finish up a couple pressing items and I will be back into something....think there is actually a Sub coming soon!! Always something!! [smilie=beer.gif]

Return to “The Dirty Russian Build”