JS 152

Spud

Re: JS 152

Postby Spud » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:12 pm

LOL cheeky

Tony lee

Postby Tony lee » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:35 pm

Looking at the photos in that one link the interior looks like a light blue or Robin egg blue but i've read that it was a real light green???????

Interior is a nice touch even if you can't see it that well. :o)b
Tony lee
Shoot Low Boys
They're Ridin Ponies

martay

Postby martay » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:15 pm

Ya tony the colour in some of those pics r deff a kind of duck egg blue or light blue of a sort, but i suspect as with the exterior colour there was probably a fair bit of using whatever the hell was there, so ill go with the light blue and weather the crap out of it, have also been rereading scratchmods mud sbs and am lookin forward to attempting the process, thanks for that again spud, hope to get stuck into the build again soon and will update as soon as, thanks for all the words of support guys i hope i can do justice to her after all the links and pics ive received, this has been as much research as building and the fact that you can only see a small bit of the interior is probably for the best :D
Man with hand in pocket, feel cocky all day

martay

Postby martay » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:53 am

Well its late and this has taken me ages, still not finished but im getting there, im happy enough with the detail of the interior and a bit more stuff scattered round the interior and it should look ok, any suggestions will be most welcome, most of the new stuff is from Brians bag of bits, which is nearly all after going into this and onto the gun, hope its pleasing to the eyes, gun has yet to get some paint and its not fully finished but should do the trick inside with the limited view which is available, thanks for looking guys

starting to think im bloody nuts, but should look the dogs when/if i can weather it all up :D

TRM

Postby TRM » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:06 am

Looking sweet!! Nice color on the interior!! As for the weathering....I know you can do it!!! :D No wheres my popcorn? :o|

DAVY

Postby DAVY » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:00 am

Great work martay looking forward to seeing the finished model :DX

Spud

Postby Spud » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:49 am

Marty that does look the dogs already, building an interior from scratch is not easy :( once its all dried up give it a wash of some Raw umber to dirty it up a touch :)

BrIAN332

Postby BrIAN332 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Nice work there on the interior and on the gun Marty,nice scratchbuilding with those spares,glad they came in useful,looking forward now to seeing this one geting muddied and weathered up :o)b

martay

Postby martay » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:00 am

ok now dont laugh too hard, this is doin me nut lads but i washed the interior and put some extra colour in there along with the extra rounds i made up and decided for this build it will be grand and ill think before i attempt to do that again :D. look ok from the outside and im thinkin ya wont see too much anyway, i also did a dark iron coat over the primer and will seal that then do a hairspray coat then a shade of green which ill modulate and chip, ill seal that then hairspray again then a whitewash and another chipping session, well thats the plan anyway, dont know if ill get the base done at this rate but feck it ill press on, so here it is so far :D

God help me, and im an Athiest what chance have i [smilie=rofl.gif]

TRM

Postby TRM » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Not sure what you worried about..LOL...round look great! Like you said too, not much of t seen but you, and well all of us now, now they are there!! Marvelous!! Really looking forward to to ripping into the out side!!!

Return to “The Dirty Russian Build”