Your DIЯTY ЯUSSIAИ Model

Spud

Re: Your DIЯTY ЯUSSIAИ Model

Postby Spud » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:48 am

im finishing off the Firefly Dio before i start, im also waiting on postie with stuff :) ill see if i can hold off.

vw8243

Postby vw8243 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:01 am

Nite all

Going wit this , one of a series of tractors the russians developed during the war periods to tow there heavy artillery after they realized horses were not the way to go.

Will most likely hav in german service ,? ImageImageImage
Image Image

Spud

Postby Spud » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:23 am

ya see i new you would want it :P

Oh ya i think it mabe best if everyone started there own topic so people can just look at the builds insted of trawling trough pages of different builds :oj

beowulf

Postby beowulf » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:18 am

that tractor looks very nice.........you going to hitch up an artillary piece to the back of it?

still have no idea what im going to do, awaiting on santa, he got given a list ages ago so the bugger had better get it right! :lol: (and if he dosnt i will be trawling ebay on boxing day! :lol: )

actually i am not going to be able to start until mid/late jan anyway......im modding a group build somewhere that starts on jan 1 that if it goes as i think it might may need some attention to make sure it runs smoothly Image

Vinny

Postby Vinny » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:27 pm

Spud wrote:Oh ya i think it mabe best if everyone started there own topic so people can just look at the builds insted of trawling trough pages of different builds :oj

Yup! Everyone set up their own build thread under The Dirty Russian subforum here. When the GB finishs in March, each build topic will be moved (leaving a ghost link in the Russian Build section) to the relevant modelling category on the forum.

Martay and Leo, can you gents set up your build threads using the photos you posted above please? That way all your fine work, from start to finish, is contained in one place. As Spud said, we dont' want people having to trawl through pages trying to follow builds. Thanks guys! :o)b

beowulf wrote:actually i am not going to be able to start until mid/late jan anyway

No worries Paul, plenty of time :) It'll be a pleasure to have you on board at any stage.

Vinny [smilie=thumb.gif]

Spud

Postby Spud » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:30 pm

i just moved Martys to a new Topic seeing as he had started. :)

Vinny

Postby Vinny » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:36 pm

Spud wrote:i just moved Martys to a new Topic seeing as he had started. :)

Thanks Spud! :o)b

martay

Postby martay » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:49 pm

tanks guys ha ha ha,
Man with hand in pocket, feel cocky all day

Dyno

Postby Dyno » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Hey folks,

Once I recover from Christmas, I'll have to delve into the stash...

I've got a T34interior kit, but that would take me months to build, so I'll have to go for something more conventional...

I've an Academy 1/48 MiG-29 that has been staring at me for about two years or...

I've a Revell 1/72 T-72, which I can cover in shite!

Later,

Eoin

Vinny

Postby Vinny » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Eoin, I'd vote for the Mig-29 but like you said, you could really go to town with the T-72. Go for something that you can try new techniques on and maybe take you outside of your comfort zone. Looking forward to having you on board in the GB.

Vinny [smilie=thumb.gif]

Return to “The Dirty Russian Build”