Alclad

There's no such thing as a stupid question so fire away!
mralgae

Alclad

Postby mralgae » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Hi guys,newbie here and first post.. [smilie=banana.gif] does anyone use alclad and if so where can it be got in ireland? if not any one know who outside ROI will post here? i have tried all i know and can't get it anywhere. :(
thanks

Spud

Re: Alclad

Postby Spud » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:46 pm

you can get it in the UK but the postal over has changed on shipping hazardous materials and its costs a fair bit to ship it.

Emodels have a fair whack of it . shipping of it is £13.95 so make sure your order is big to warrant such a high postage cost.
http://www.emodels.co.uk/plastic-kits/q ... hp?ps1=468

some of the others may have an other source of it.

Vinny

Postby Vinny » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:03 am

Welcome Mralgae!

The UK sources of Alclad have had to increase their postage costs as they must now post paints via a courier. I placed an order with LuckyModel in Hong Kong for two bottles of Alclad last week and they were dispatched the following day and are winging their way to me. Here's the link to the Alclad range at LuckyModel.

SpotModel based in Spain will also ship Alclad to Ireland. I confirmed this with the guy who runs it as he's signed up to ISM. Here's the link.

Hope this helps you out.
Vinny [smilie=thumb.gif]

mralgae

Postby mralgae » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:09 am

thanks guys great help. cor blimey p&p is more than the paint :o LOL need save some pennies to order a few at a time to make worth while. but at least i have contacts now.thanks again for your help.. [smilie=thumb.gif]

Simson

Postby Simson » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:45 pm

you can get it on ebay too, but pick carefully because there ares huge differences in price and p&P

Dennis

Return to “Modelling Questions”