Forum Upgrade & Downtime

Here you'll be kept up-to-date with upgrades, outtages etc.
User avatar
arni
Posts: 2303
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:23 pm
Location: Cheshire.

Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:02 pm

Wow barely recognised the site when it opened - like it.


Nigel.
User avatar
Georgeconna
Posts: 2044
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:31 am

Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:58 pm

Yeah pretty cool Vincy
Cheers

George
User avatar
Spud
Posts: 4227
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 10:42 pm
Location: Cork
Contact:

Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:32 am

Eww Revel......... :P

looking much better now Vinny [smilie=first.gif]
Image
User avatar
arni
Posts: 2303
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:23 pm
Location: Cheshire.

Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:16 pm

One gripe I do have is having log in on average every other day (using the remember me button!)
dont know if it is your end or mine??
Nigel.
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:36 am

Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:14 am

arni wrote:One gripe I do have is having log in on average every other day (using the remember me button!)
dont know if it is your end or mine??
I'm not sure what's happening there Nigel. I'd say it's on your end with cookies and what not.
Spud wrote:Eww Revel......... :P
:lol: I know, I know! It was a quick fix. Actually, you might be able to hope me out there P :oj I'll PM you about it at some point.
User avatar
Spud
Posts: 4227
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 10:42 pm
Location: Cork
Contact:

Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:04 pm

Admin wrote:
arni wrote:One gripe I do have is having log in on average every other day (using the remember me button!)
dont know if it is your end or mine??
I'm not sure what's happening there Nigel. I'd say it's on your end with cookies and what not.
Spud wrote:Eww Revel......... :P
:lol: I know, I know! It was a quick fix. Actually, you might be able to hope me out there P :oj I'll PM you about it at some point.

yep no bother i have piles of nude pics of me self :D
Image
d_anonymous_modeller
Posts: 596
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:32 pm
Location: Corcaigh

Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:21 am

Man alive,not happy with plastic,friuls n photo etch Peter,you expanded into another form of modelling as well.Easy now,down with that sort of thing.
Anon...
User avatar
Spud
Posts: 4227
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 10:42 pm
Location: Cork
Contact:

Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:33 pm

d_anonymous_modeller wrote:Man alive,not happy with plastic,friuls n photo etch Peter,you expanded into another form of modelling as well.Easy now,down with that sort of thing.
Anon...
aww :(
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Site Announcements”