Saying hello

Welcome to the ISM forums. Feel free to say hello and tell us a little about yourself. We don't bite!
majicmofo

Saying hello

Postby majicmofo » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:06 pm

Hi Aido here, based in the North East, and start building car model kits a few years ago.
my collection so far is about 12 cars ranging from the simple 1:32 Airfix to the level 5 Revell kits
but my favourites are the Aoshima Japanese unusual cars with adjustable suspension etc.

I made the 1:16 VW Karman Gia quit well approx 100 hours with original colour L51K
the Samba bus took me around around 200 hours, other cars include 2x Nissan Skylines
Mini racing green, at the moment I'm building an Airfix Beetle & a Revell Ferrari 250 GTO

I do not own an airbrush compressor yet but have the hose & gun so I will check through ads
here. I currently Aerosol spray them & hand paint all the parts. Will add some photos.
Also have a large scalextric collection which I don't have time to get much use.

martay

Re: Saying hello

Postby martay » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:47 pm

Hi Aido, great to have you aboard, hope you enjoy the friendly nature of this site and im looking forward to seeing your work :)
Man with hand in pocket, feel cocky all day

Vinny

Postby Vinny » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:54 pm

[smilie=post1.gif]

Welcome aboard Aido! Great to have you with us. Always nice to have more car models on here especially of the unusual kinds from Japan.

Hope you'll enjoy yourself here, there's a great bunch of lads on the forum.

Vinny [smilie=thumb.gif]

jaydee

Postby jaydee » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:56 pm

Hello Aido, Welcome aboard. :oDY

Return to “"Hello! My Name Is..." New Members Introduction”