Say Hello...

Welcome to the ISM forums. Feel free to say hello and tell us a little about yourself. We don't bite!
rvb_cocardes

Say Hello...

Postby rvb_cocardes » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:28 pm

Hi everybody,
I'm from Southern France (Marseilles). Ireland lover and modeller... Maybe, I'll feel good at this forum. Hope you will welcome a foreigner. I mainly model French aircrafts, sometimes in Irish markings when possible like Fouga Magister.
I can make lot of mistakes, when writing in English. I hope I can learn here... ;-)
Cheers,
RVB
PS : I own a small blog at http://www.cocardes.com but it's written in French and automatic web translators are not ever perfect...

vw8243

Re: Say Hello...

Postby vw8243 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:06 am

bon jour
mon a me
your not a foreigner now as we are all europeans now according to frau merkel! l BUT bollocks to her your a modeller and welcome to our land and EIRE ,
Any queries you got on any irish stuff theres lots a lads on here that will give ya advice fraid im not one a them :cry:but if you have any original ww2 gear your interested in off loading let us know
Image Image

martay

Postby martay » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:33 pm

Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us and hope you find lots to like, i mainly do aircraft myself, a lot of german stuff, i love the camo patterns :) Also like to dabble in other things, cars bikes and Subs, lookin forward to seeing some of your work. Spent a very nice Summer in the south of France a few years ago, went from Biaritz to St Jan de Lutz surfing, im sure ive spelt them wrong but my map is not to hand :lol: Very nice part of the world, nice people, great food and nice cider.
Man with hand in pocket, feel cocky all day

Vinny

Postby Vinny » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:38 pm

[smilie=post1.gif]

Salut RVB! Bienvenue à ISM ! J'espère que vous aimez les forums. Je suis impatient de voir vos maquettes français ! Quelle sorte d'avions faites-vous ?

Bienvenue à bord!
Vinny [smilie=thumb.gif]

beowulf

Postby beowulf » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:15 pm

welcome to the site, hope you have fun here

vw8243 wrote:bon jour

your not a foreigner now as we are all europeans now according to frau merkel!

some of us choose to remain a little bit 'foreign' [smilie=tease.gif]

rvb_cocardes

Postby rvb_cocardes » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:52 am

Hi gang !
Thank you for your messages ! Sorry if I don't answer quickly, I come here usually in the weekend.
Here is one example of the birds I like. But don't worry, we'll have time to share other pics !

Image Hasegawa 1/72

Cheers,

RVB
Last edited by rvb_cocardes on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

rvb_cocardes

Postby rvb_cocardes » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:06 am

Merci Vinny d'écrire en français !
Your French is very good !

martay

Postby martay » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:56 pm

Dude that Spit looks very good, the chipping on the door and behind the cockpit and also the fading on the camo colours looks very well done, im gonna check your blog out now, please stick up some more shots i think we will like them a lot

martay

Postby martay » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:03 pm

PS : I own a small blog at http://www.cocardes.com but it's written in French and automatic web translators are not ever perfect...

Just checked out your page and ive bookmarked it for further viewing, very well laid out and interesting reviews.

jaydee

Postby jaydee » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:58 pm

Nice one....in fact I thought it was the real thing until I read the comments. :o)b

Return to “"Hello! My Name Is..." New Members Introduction”