Wiring photograph

Share all your non-modelling related topics and funnies here.
JayCub

Wiring photograph

Postby JayCub » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Hi Guys anyone have a decent photograph of a 12,8 cm Pak L/55 wiring diagram, i have Andrew Devey's book jagdtiger the most powerful armoured fighting vehicle World War II which is quite the let down as the photographs are copies of an American author Walter J Spielberger and not as clear as his book on the same subject, there are tons of photographs but few of the electrical firing mechanism diagrams, or of the mechanical firing lever, thanks

Tom

arni

Re: Wiring photograph

Postby arni » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:44 pm

Sorry Tom,not my realm. :oops:
Nigel.

vw8243

Postby vw8243 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:21 pm

Hi Tom

Is this for the wheeled gun or the jadg tiger .
cant seem to see any ref to wiring .
http://www.network54.com/Forum/619315/t ... f+-+Part+1
scroll down first page uwill see the gun lay out,

Image Image

JayCub

Postby JayCub » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:39 pm

Thanks Leo, it is far clearer photograph than the one in the book i have, amazing detailing going on in the link you provided and it was good to see the rear seats fitted for the loaders which is left out of most builds, plus the additional storage racks which trumpeter left out of the 1/16 kit, surprisingly it is way off and not so surprisingly they advertise a very accurate commanders seat while showing the drivers seat say it all.
i can't complain as overall its a nice kit and not too many companies are releasing these kits in 1/16 thanks again, and Nigel appreciate the post

Tom

JayCub

Postby JayCub » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:32 pm

Here is an interesting link http://www.armorfortheages.com/Military ... index.html after been here awhile and seeing the builds, i have to say look very realistic and more so than the real deal, so after a bit of research on in the Aberdeen proving ground Jagdtiger, i have so far found you have the option of a b/w photo or lots of rust on one thats degrading due to the weather, the one in Kubinka it seems is limited to viewing, the Bovington one is a Porsche suspension with Zimmerit and also limited access, maybe due to rights they have on it.

The problem been, when the information is quite sparse apart from technical details and a few b\w photos that where copied makes it frustrating... anyway after looking for ages i found the firing mechanism for the gunner in the Jagdtiger as i couldn't find it on Google search, looks like it is on a rocker and when pulled makes the connection by rod to the electrical box, best guess :shock: as there is little or no information in the book i have.

after all that i have come to the conclusion im just nuts :lol: anyone else with information, or know another way please share

Tom

Return to “Non-Modelling Chat”