The NEW Rolls-Royce WRAITH...

vw8243

Re: The NEW Rolls-Royce WRAITH...

Postby vw8243 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:46 am

i take it brakes are an unnecessary option [smilie=rofl.gif] .
Image Image

fs2005

Postby fs2005 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:47 pm

“Today we launch the ultimate gentlemen’s gran turismo" I HATE PC stuff generally but thats staggeringly sexist!!!

modeller

Postby modeller » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:37 pm

With total annual sales world wide of only 3000 vehicles, and that itself a record for the Marque in it's 109 year history, Rolls-Royce probably know better than most how many of it's cars are bought by men as opposed to women... and so they probably justified in using that expression...

However, I would take them more to take for describing their customers as gentlemen... [smilie=rofl.gif]
Veni, Vidi, Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:13 pm

Vinny wrote:Not a bad looking Rolls, but there's something about the front... maybe it reminds me of a Bentley. I'm sure it'll appeal to some over paid football stars.

Give me the new Aston Martin Vanquish any day... and I'd have change! We can dream :(

It has a bit of an aston's profile though.
Nowadays all cars start to copy lines by mistake /on purpose.

It looks ok compared to the other ones since this is a coupe but I don't lik the rounded edges. I loved the classic cars they built, not the modern ones. Now quality is top here and these cars glide over the road of course with power when needed. Surprised that the power is stated, usually they claimed it to be sufficient.
This can pull a HGV with that torque.

Probably never be able to get such cars...if I could then I would something big and strong and expensive but also good looking in my opinion and this thing does not look good. Design team here was a bunch of eejits not to t hink of me.

Anyway I would like to be superrich and I would buy a Citroen DS, a Mustang GT blabla, a Mercedes big v12, shopping car, V-Max, American Camper and a cart track behind the house next to the stables and the model building tower.
Loads of plastic surgery to stay young, pointy shoes, house in africa, another one next to santa, reality tv about me to show about model making all the time...........I'm working on becoming that nice person right now!

REgards,

Moi

Return to “Vehicle Research & Reference”