Italeri F.14 Allah Cat

Post your aircraft build topics here.
Georgeconna

Italeri F.14 Allah Cat

Postby Georgeconna » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:34 am

Yo M8's

Working on this big Cat at the moment, Trying to tame it with some filler etc but slowly getting there.

Will hopefully be finished as a Friendly Iranian Jobbie in the Desert Scheme.

Gonna have my usual Invisi ecth in it and about €3000 worth of resin extras that you wont see anyhow.

Image568_6807 by Georgeconna, on Flickr

Now wheres my Carpet.....
Cheers

George

d_anonymous_modeller

Re: Italeri F.14 Allah Cat

Postby d_anonymous_modeller » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:22 pm

Looks like this is going to be real special George,your really going to town splashing out on the extras.There must have been a Lotto win down your direction. How are ya getting on with the flying carpet?Tis nice to see an Iranian Tomcat being done.
Anon.. ...

Georgeconna

Postby Georgeconna » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:37 pm

Has to be Done Anon. Raises the bar somewhat for Euroscale!. The Resin can crumble away in the loft when it done of the missus puts some kids toys on it. I have been know to Mess up quite a few models in my time, lets hope this wont be one of them!!

The Carpet is smashing dude, Pure Persian Quality, Easy on the knees, With the bad back I can :o)b t quite crouch right down on the forehead. :oX . Working on the Allah book of spells now to get it airborne, Less restrictions than a Drone so handy enough. :o)b
Cheers

George

d_anonymous_modeller

Postby d_anonymous_modeller » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:19 pm

I was wondering if you needed an IAA licence for the carpet.It's only a matter of time I guess,anyway to get a few shillings into the government coffers.Just don't go buzzing Shandon,the North Cathedral & the city during morning rush hour.Red FM will be over loaded with UFO sighters.You could join up the Modellers yoga class to get more flexible & that cranium will be on the carpet within a month boy.
No pressure for Euroscale so bud,one bad ass Cat on the catwalk coming up.
Anon...

Georgeconna

Postby Georgeconna » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:06 am

Still stroking the pussy here with some paint going on recently. Still a few blemishes here and there but slowly getting there.

Looking forward to added some colour to this yoke in a week or 2.

Primed with Tamiya Rattle Can so looking forward to taking off the Masking tape which will not doubt pull off the Silver and Primer with it. :?

Image568_6871 by Georgeconna, on Flickr

Image568_6872 by Georgeconna, on Flickr

Image568_6873 by Georgeconna, on Flickr
Cheers

George

Vinny

Postby Vinny » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:01 pm

I've got one of these in the stash so I'm curious to see how it'll turn out. I was going to chuck it up on eBay and get something a bit better but they're pricey enough so I might throw this together at some point. I've got some spare decals for it so why not. At least it looks like a Tomcat anyway.

Nice pre-shading George! :DX

V [smilie=pdt_popc1.gif]

Return to “Work In Progress”