MiG-3, 1/48, Ark Models

Post your aircraft build topics here.
PlasticPaddy

Re: MiG-3, 1/48, Ark Models

Postby PlasticPaddy » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:13 pm

Georgeconna wrote:Wow, Fantastic work there and then bang the wing root is horrendous!! what is it with all the info, Laser Scanning, CAD and all the other tech stuff available modern day kits still have some howlers fit wise.
Got it in one, George!...
Then again I suppose it's a bit of craic doing some modelling... as opposed to just "assembling".
took a fair bit more filling and sanding... and filling and sanding... and a touch of Mr. Surfacer to get the wing roots right again. At least it's done now.
Just finished the "I really hate masking canopies" stage too [smilie=hypnotised.gif] ... ugh!
Happy Friday!
Paraic

PlasticPaddy

Postby PlasticPaddy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:16 pm

It's been a while boys...

Nov 2014 I think...

Circumstances beyond my control meant that I had nowhere to practice our craft and stuff had to be packed up and stored away for another day. :(

At last, however, as a result of a builder and a few of his mates, I have managed to re-establish a bridgehead and secure a small yet perfectly adequate location which is acceptable to *she who must be obeyed*... It only cost me an extension!!!!... but at least it freed up the box room [smilie=thumbsup02.gif]

So there I was really looking forward to getting back into it and continuing a few of my posts, this one included... viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2902#p23678

which is when I discovered the PhotoBucket issue......... 8oS

What a shower of tossers!!..... I mean FFS!!! [smilie=pray.gif]

Anyway...
great to be back.

Talk soon boys...

Paraic

Georgeconna

Postby Georgeconna » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:31 am

Looking forward to seeing the complete Model Kid, welcome back.
Cheers

George

Lego

Postby Lego » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:45 pm

Welcome back.

Happy new year to you

Leg

Return to “Work In Progress”