I want to build the plane shown below:
I have dealt with the interior quite quickly in total and so little will be visible from this in the finished model:
Then I closed the fuselage:
After grinding and gluing I fixed the corrected ballasts to the fuselage. Then I riveted and left for further work.
At this stage I also removed the very ugly daggers of the aileron trimmers. It will replace it with metal parts later.
Drills and bits of wires went in motion:
Painting MrColor C8 and weathering - TAMIYA panel liner
The complex engine presents itself much better than before
I also painted the propeller (C8, Chipping Fluid, TAMIYA XF-1,brush with water, XF-1 filter and finally the pigments). The whole thing so far satisfies me
Effect on the photos below. They also show that one row of rifle holes from rifles was removed because the plane I was building had only one row.
The removed canvas lines shown in the photos are as white lines. As you can see, I also marked the lines of rivets.
I glued the oil coolers on the wings unfortunately look like this:
And they look like this:
So again I had to use a putty
As I wrote earlier, I decided to improve the rear wheel of the chassis. Unfortunately, two days of work with a needle and scalpel were wasted for a moment of inattention:
The wheel was glued but I'm not sure if it will maintain the weight of the model
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest