E-Flite Zero

Georgeconna

E-Flite Zero

Postby Georgeconna » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:57 pm

I've beed a nuaghty boy again, Went off for the day with me Dad to Model Heli Services in Co. Clare and came back with this little park flyer and some accessories (You should see what he got!!). As I have not flown for a while this is gonna be my lead in trainer before I get the A-10 airbourne.

She made of EPO Foam, 25.5 inches Wing span, 21.6 inches long, Has a 1400Kv Brushless motor, 3x 3.5 Gram Servos and has a little 430mah LIPO Battery to go inside. Handy litle yoke to take down a GAA pitch and do some beatups!!!

http://s550.photobucket.com/albums/ii42 ... 3_2339.jpg

Nice Detail!!

And I needed one of these too!!

Now just need a nice calm evening to give it a go!!

Cheers

George
Cheers

George

d_anonymous_modeller

Re: E-Flite Zero

Postby d_anonymous_modeller » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Hi George,
very nice detail there man.You should get that Cork GAA fan with the rising sun flag for the first flight.
Have alotta fun flyin her !
Anon ....

Vinny

Postby Vinny » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:43 pm

[smilie=speak_cool.gif] That looks very nice George. Zippy little thing I'd say. Great detail on it too. What did you Dad get? Was it some bits 'n' bobs for the Bird Dog... or a totally new plane? Would love to see the Zero and Bird Dog in a dog fight :lol:

Anyway, this will be a very good practice aircraft before the A-10 takes to the skies [smilie=tasty.gif]

martay

Postby martay » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:12 pm

tasty little machine there g, best of luck and happy flying :D
Man with hand in pocket, feel cocky all day

Spud

Postby Spud » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:17 pm

wow thats Cool. Now how did she Take it ;D

Georgeconna

Postby Georgeconna » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Well can report that on the 1st flight I managed to turn this into a kit. Blew the cowl off the front fuselage and some cosmetic damage along with my pride!!, Kinda rushed into getting the bird up but lesson learned. A bit of Foam glue cured the problem of the detached bit.

Anyhow delighted to say that I held my breath and had a few straight flights which revealed a C OF G problem which was solved with a bit of weight in the nose and then up she went and I did a few circuits and even a roll, It was about 4 years since I last flew one of these to need to polish off the rustyness!!!.

Now lets hope the wind stays calm!!

G
Cheers

George

martay

Postby martay » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:35 pm

Well done man so she held together then :o)b :o)b you will have to get a bit of a vid of you aeronautical prowess to wow us all [smilie=thumb.gif] [smilie=thumb.gif] [smilie=thumb.gif]
Man with hand in pocket, feel cocky all day

Return to “R/C Modelling”