I cut out a modern Spiderman design spider in plasticard using a scalpel.
I sanded off the web design on the base & penciled in a replacement web.I cut some plasticard into 4 mm strip & beefed up the spider design.
The web was made with some 1mm & .8mm plastic rod just glued onto the base.
Another view with Spidey & the Spider.The barnacles were built up with Milliput to help him stay in the position.
Just need to paint the base & Spider but no chance till Sunday at least.Cheers for lamping,
Got a bit done last week but only got the chance to post the update now.Painted the sides of the Spider matt black & sprayed the top section & then used the brush to blend in the colours.
Handpainted the web with a silver grey acrylic.
Spidey on the base which will get a little more paint soon I hope.
Thanks for lamping chaps,
got Spidey finished last week with a little web painted on the base by his feet & a clear coat of Tamiya semi matt to seal in the paint.Got there in the end & it doesn't look too bad but was a bit of a bitch to do.Mr. C is happy with it in his bedroom anyway.I'll stick up a couple of shots in ready for inspection soon.Thankyou for your encouragement and tips along the way.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest