A must for any bedroom!

martay

Re: A must for any bedroom!

Postby martay » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:35 pm

that is very cool, as i remember underneath the opera house in Budapest there is a weird little bar with a full working train set suspended from the ceiling amonst other things, such as an old english phone box etc. George is gonna love this, his missus on the other hand is gonna be after your head ]o| ]o|
Man with hand in pocket, feel cocky all day

arni

Postby arni » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:27 pm

HeHe.
I remember while living in south London as a kid when Beatties opened a store in Croydon.. (Anyone recall Beatties?)
It was a double front store and perhaps 100' deep and they had a single loop OO setup running right round the store just above door level. :D
Nigel.

beowulf

Postby beowulf » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:47 pm

arni wrote:HeHe.
. (Anyone recall Beatties?)

oh yes......the Nottingham branch had a very wide frontage, they had a large scale train setup......a single bit of track that ran the length of the shop just above head height.....the train had about 5 carriges, it would trundle down one end, then return.....wonder how many hundreds of miles it travelled in its life time? :lol:

i really miss Beatties, way better than ModelZone

Steve Waugh

Postby Steve Waugh » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:54 am

The size, opportunities and location helps to create basic infrastructure. The space allocation with scaling tools helps to adopt a suitable plan. You should follow to planned strategy to possible this plan.

Return to “Railway Modelling Chat”