Revell 1-350 German submarine U 96 ( Das Boot )

Post finished models here. Polite and constructive comments please.
martay

Re: Revell 1-350 German submarine U 96 ( Das Boot )

Postby martay » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:17 pm

Hey Leo they are sweeet!!! where do ya find all this stuff man, really nice to have fair play :DX So what do ya think of the model then ???? [smilie=rofl.gif]
Man with hand in pocket, feel cocky all day

vw8243

Postby vw8243 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:28 pm

Martay
I Don't need to comment on any a your stuff cause you are knocking out some serious SH+% ,ST%£ Putting us all to shame FAIR PLAY ,
The U BOOt is class , as i said it s not my field of interest though i did build one a them when they came out and never finished it and just sold bit on.
But i am all ways saying im going to get that kit again and ,do it AND PUT IT IN A DIO but thats at the far end of the 1/35 scale tallie :oj
Image Image

martay

Postby martay » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:27 am

LOL Cheers leo I never saw myself doing these either, but i did this one liked it and found a guy selling a bnch online for a song so grabbed them, started this as a break from doing the Stuka, small and handy, have a look at the other 1-144 type II, im really enjoying them, ive a few more left, one being the big XXI in 1-144 which is near two ft long and has the interior on display, id love to be able to do water and do a boat by the dock in the pen, like U96 at the end of the movie when its all run down. All in the future . . . . . . .
lookin forward to catchin up for a beer at the Show [smilie=beer.gif] [smilie=thumb.gif]

BrIAN332

Postby BrIAN332 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:17 pm

Found the books Marty, 'Second U-Boat Flotilla' and the osprey ones, you are more than welcome man coz its great see someone who has the interest in the subject, ill have em with me at the Fair which wont be long now.....

You should try and aim for one of the Revell 1/72 U-Boats, they are some models, you could really go to town weathering one of them and esp with your 1/72 expertise in Luftwaffe models man it be perfect for your collection, the only limit in this game man is your own imagination and of course the readies ]o|

Very very cool relic the Leo.....Beer Goggles perhaps man [smilie=rofl.gif]

[smilie=thumb.gif]

martay

Postby martay » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:04 am

Your the man B, thanks very much, im sure it will come in handy, lookin forward to catchin up, see ya soon :)

Return to “Ready for Inspection”