The Bat Boat

Post finished models here. Polite and constructive comments please.
kpnuts

The Bat Boat

Postby kpnuts » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:37 pm

Hi all well it's finally done being completely honest I think it's ended up looking very boring, I think I should have picked a different super hero, like the incredibles or maybe the fantastic 4 I would have weathered it with differing shades of black for the different panels as someone did suggest but I don't think I've ever seen a bat vehicle that wasn't perfectly matt black or perfectly gloss black. Anyway here it is, at sometime in the future maybe I will revamp in another colour scheme.

Spud

Re: The Bat Boat

Postby Spud » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:52 pm

black is a hard color to work with, Over all it turned out pretty good for black. Also its a nice tough to the Original Batman we just lost

Vinny

Postby Vinny » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:56 pm

This is bats! :lol: It's cool though and not a far cry from something that would have been seen in the old series. You can tell there's a lot of thought and work gone into it as there's a lot of detail in it.

Black is not an easy one to weather but you could go at it now with some post shading and varying shades of dark grey. You could also add some water weathering with some nice light grey streaking and some slime.

"Salt and corrosion. The infamous old enemies of the crime fighter"

Great job as is though and I'm sure this gets a lot of attention from people who see it.

Thanks for sharing!
Vinny [smilie=thumb.gif]

jaydee

Postby jaydee » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:50 am

Holy Flower Class Corvettes Batman ! Totally mental, in a good way like. :o)b

Return to “Ready for Inspection”