I got fed up with taking longer to find a part on the many sprues in this kit by looking for the small tab on each sprue with the letter I needed (I'm surprised I didn't think of this the 2 times I built the Traction Avant kit) I've written a large letter on each bag for which sprue is in it.
I've made the starter motor terminal from a piece of whittled down sprue
Added the oil cooler with the added layers and the banjo connector using Paul Coos detail adding info
And the finished starter motor.
Bit more weathering on the engine.
All in all I'm quite pleased with the progress (even if it's glacially slooooow)
This part is like a little kit in its own right
Now put it on the engine and you get an idea of just how huge this is.
I just couldn't wait here is base colour (No clear lacquer yet)
All the plastic parts are fine I couldn't work out what had gone wrong but now I have
No primer, I assume the plastic parts were primed hence they are ok.
I've removed the paint
(Another chance to see how big this is its nearly as long as my thigh)
Now I just have to 're prime it, I'm just wondering if I have enough of the blue left this thing is so big it took nearly a whole can to paint it(admittedly I did both sides of all the parts as I was not sure if the back of any parts could be seen) hopefully no more problems will occur.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest