my Academy 1/35th Panzer IV Ausf H

Post finished models here. Polite and constructive comments please.
stephen8718

my Academy 1/35th Panzer IV Ausf H

Postby stephen8718 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:07 pm

hi guys finished this last week and am going to weather it along with my Academy Wirblewind i finished last month . i am going to use them in a small diorama when i get the time to do so.
Kit wise its not a bad kit. a bit of filling is needed and fettling to get parts to fit with a poor location point for one or 2 places. As usual painted freehand with enamels and acrylics for the tools. thanks for looking and next on the assembly line is the Academy IDF M60A1 BLAZER.

jaydee

Re: my Academy 1/35th Panzer IV Ausf H

Postby jaydee » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:03 am

Nicely done, the outdoor photos are always better too. [smilie=pdt_popc1.gif]

BKirwan

Postby BKirwan » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:20 pm

Nice clean finish on this one. You are not yet a member of the scratch and flake school of weathering? Alot of people over-do it, myself included bit it's good fun trying out new techniques.
If you are doing a IDF tank next the monotone colour lends itself very well to these techniques and liven up what might otherwise be a boring scheme.
Kind regards
Brian

Vinny

Postby Vinny » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:52 pm

I actually really like the clean finish on this one. It's an unusual model so not having it weathered and beaten makes me focus more on the details and colours of the camo, which are really nice by the way. It's an exceptionally made model and one to be proud of. Well done Stephen! :DX

Cheers!
Vinny [smilie=thumb.gif]

Return to “Ready for Inspection”