I had to modify the kit in a number of ways as it's a bit chunky in places. I thinned the steering wheel and replaced the column of same with wire. The grab handles on the side and rear corners were moulded solid so I removed and replaced them again with wire. I replaced the wing mirror and the tools with parts from the spares box.I also thinned the canopy supports and used a mix of Scotch tape and clear plastic for the rear "window".I also worked on the handles of the"Jerry can" to add some depth.
The best of the kit are the decals,really well detailed for their size and easy to apply and as good as I've seen from any manufacturer.
Base coat Tamiya Nato Green, Humbrol Enamel Light Olive, Tamiya Khaki and Red Brown, Revell Enamel Anthracite and dry brushed Vallejo Iraqi Sand.
Also used Vallejo Decal Set and Medium.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest