There were 88,000 Shillelaghs produced, and a grand total of 6 of them ever fired in combat.
Not a bad kit overall, very well detailed with the track units in one piece. Went together easily in the most part however got bogged down in the end. The .50 Cal. HMG is nicely done but was almost impossible to remove from the sprue,so I had to work on it basically using layers of paint as filler. The grips on the trigger were similar. The etch was more like kitchen foil and was a right pain. I added spare etch from my spares box to make straps on the ammo boxes and as handles on the hatches. Used stretched sprue for aerials, I also drilled out the grenade launchers. I used wire to fashion lifting eyes on the turret. Went with the simple option on the decals. Happy enough the result.
love seeing this scale and only wish i could work in this scale
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest