Kocked out T34 with a German Mortar crew using it as Cover to Bomb the Ruski's
So far i have been upgrading the details of the non existent ones on the Kit i have taken some parts from my old Dragon Su-100 Kit, I have also made all teh grab bars from some Wire
the Fenders i bought in Telford a few years back for this kit. they are for Tamiya/Dragon kits but it seems to fit here with no issues
the Kit has No mountings for the spare track so i had to add that,
I also added some tie down for the bits, The kits ones were molded on lumps
Todays update was mostly the turret work.
the wire sticking out of the side of the turret it if the peep hole thing. i had to drill out the holes for them.
over all im pretty happy with how it has turned out
Nice work bud, even more pleased to read it's going to be a wrecked one. Looks good so far!
If not going wit original idea i recon a Seelow heights dio late war ,with the busted track from a panzerfaust or an anti tank mine chucked on to the track like in cross of iron going over a trench .
its looking too good to be busted up .
had a look at mine i got from Wayne the other day and its sweet.
started on the chipping tonight. im unsure how i will base it at the mo. but i do have the rear drive wheel damaged now so defo knocked out now
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests