Book : Les Feux d’Esterhazy: exercice de tirs AMX-10 et VBL

Here's a good place to share websites, books, apps and so on, that provide useful information for modellers.
Julie MM

Book : Les Feux d’Esterhazy: exercice de tirs AMX-10 et VBL

Postby Julie MM » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:21 pm

Hi,

Following the report presented on the shots of AMX-10 RCR and VBL I present the booklet of this exercise: «Les Feux d’Esterhazy : exercice de tirs pour AMX-10 RCR et VBL (12.7 et 762mm)».

Book is available here : http://www.model-miniature.com/product. ... &id_lang=1

This book of collection "Military Photo Report: le Mag", presents you with an exercise in real shooting at the Champagne camps with the 3rd Hussars Regiment.
On the program: AMX-10 RCR in replenishment, in shooting phase, inside and outside views, VB 12.7mm pulling its .50, VBL in version 7.62mm and the new MAG

- 48 color pages
- 90 color photos high quality
- supple cover
- French language
- Thick high quality paper

Julie
http://www.model-miniature.com

BKirwan

Re: Book : Les Feux d’Esterhazy: exercice de tirs AMX-10 et VBL

Postby BKirwan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:42 am

Jullie

Very nice books.

Have you any plans in bringing out a book on the old Panhard AML 90 and 60? I know that it's not modern and maybe not the kind of thing you do but..
I am.working on the Takom kits of both and miss something like a general reference work. There is plenty of losse information on the Internet but I miss the background information. Somebody with access to French miltary archives etc ect.

Just an idea
Regards
Brian

Julie MM

Re: Book : Les Feux d’Esterhazy: exercice de tirs AMX-10 et VBL

Postby Julie MM » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:56 pm

Hi Brian,

I'm glad you like these two booklets.

It is a very good idea to make a book on AML-60 / AML 90. I have to look in my photo archives if I have enough photos to create a book.

Julie

Return to “Resources”