SHAKEY

Find a handy tool to make modelling life easier? Got a trick up your sleeve? Sharing is caring!
LiamD

SHAKEY

Postby LiamD » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:20 pm

Don't know is this a good idea or what but saw this on u tube. Possibly is if like me, laziness is an issue at times. Tamiya and alcad sizes now patented. :lol:

Now to make one that does rattle cans, hard work shaking the flipping things for 2 minutes.
'One of these days I will get my eye in'

Lego

Re: SHAKEY

Postby Lego » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:31 pm

@o)

>:oZ

[smilie=first.gif]

:shock:

:D

JayCub

Postby JayCub » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:54 pm

Dam is patented :shock: still i have seen stranger things in my life :D but this is at least different :lol: i have now found a new use for that electrical jigsaw i told Sharon we needed :D

Tom

LiamD

Postby LiamD » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:52 pm

Glad to be of help sir in the game of justification, on buying the necessities from the male perspective. Have come up with the design for the rattle can shaker. An old hacksaw blade, the head which will be ground down to the shape of the jig saw blade so it fits in nicely, the can will be fixed to the length of the blade with an elastic band or maybe even tie wraps. Fire her up and as an old timer told me once , let the tool do the work, sound advice if you ask me. Now to get the time to make it. Have been missing for the last hour, burst pressure vessel in the hot press, fair bit of water leaked onto the ceilings down stairs, feel some redecoration is heading my way soon me thinks.

JayCub

Postby JayCub » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:30 am

oh no a disaster :shock: had that myself, and i know a few others that have had the water leaks, and yes decorating is definitely on the cards, it will keep you busy for a while Liam and give you time to ponder on your shaker

Tom

LiamD

Postby LiamD » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:01 pm

Evening Tom,
Drying out nicely, usual water marks along joists, something to look forward, I enjoy painting, have always done my own inside and out for years. Did a bit of priming on the actros this eve, nice surprise in the post today, the Kenny Roberts yamaha re issue tamiya kit arrived today. hoping they will do the same for Barry Sheene and maybe I am being overly positive wishing for the orignal CB 750.

LiamD

Postby LiamD » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:03 pm

Forgot to say,whipped up the hack saw blade shaker holder doesn't work too well, more deep thinking required :lol:

JayCub

Postby JayCub » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:10 pm

LiamD wrote:Forgot to say,whipped up the hack saw blade shaker holder doesn't work too well, more deep thinking required :lol:

im looking forward to this, crazy shaker Liam but i like crazy, spent my childhood making crazy things, and good memories :D

Tom

LiamD

Postby LiamD » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:35 pm

They are some that would say I am bordering on insane, clearly I don't know why.

Return to “Tips & Tools”